|AskChopper.com :: Public Bug Section||Go To: Public Bugs|
|"A guild without members " submitted on 8/ 7 / 2002||IP: 188.8.131.52|
|Thanks to a guild without members!!! for submitting this bug.|
1. You need to be the GM of a guild
2. Let your friend place the guildstone in his house
3. Tell your friend to remove the guildstone from the house
4. Now double click it and you get a "guildstone teleporter"
5. When you now say "i resign from my guild" it says "You cannot resign while moving the guildstone". But if you put it in a trade window and say it again it works!!
Tada. a guild without members
This bug is good for one thing.
If you want a guildstone teleporter as house deco but you dont want to be in the guild from the teleporter all you have to do is put it in tradewindow and say i resign from my guild
|All Programs (c) 2001 are property of Luth.||For technical assistance, or to report errors, email Luth@AskChopper.com|