|AskChopper.com :: Public Bug Section||Go To: Public Bugs|
|"Pre-cast gate trick " submitted on 7/ 25 / 2007||IP: 126.96.36.199|
|Thanks to Prometheus for submitting this bug.|
|This bug allows you to cast any spell with a target cursor (that you can cast in town) and be invisible on the gate.
1) Open the gate context menu.
2) Teleport 3-5 tiles away from the gate (no more that 5 otherwise it will not allow you to go through the gate.)
3) Pre-cast your spell (Explosion is my favorite to pre-cast)
4) While you are casting click to okay button to your desired destination.
5) You are now invisible with a precasted explosion!
Have fun! Works great for pvp!!!
|All Programs (c) 2001 are property of Luth.||For technical assistance, or to report errors, email Luth@AskChopper.com|